EKR is seeking a Web Analytics Specialist whose responsibilities include providing data and analysis of key web metrics utilizing Google measurement tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Sheets, etc.), UX optimization/testing tools (e.g., VWO, Google Optimize, etc.), and personalization tools (e.g., 6sense, Drift, etc.) in supporting key stakeholders in providing necessary information to assist with critical business decisions. We are looking for someone who likes a challenge and enjoys diving deep into the data to find information that others would simply overlook, and be able to present those insights to key stakeholders in an actionable way. There are many pieces to the puzzle and the ideal candidate would have no problem putting those pieces together.
- Implementing measurement tracking through Google Tag Manager
- Performing data cleaning, measurement, analysis, and reporting of web and campaign performance metrics from Google Analytics and other 3rd party web tracking platforms.
- Performing UX research as needed; reporting strategic and actionable data-based recommendations to website teams.
- Supporting localization and personalization initiatives to aid in maximizing website UX and conversions.
- Defining and maintaining digital analytics core competencies, best practices, and benchmarks surrounding digital analytics.
- Creating and distributing Google Data Studio data reports and visualization dashboards for key business stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities for testing and optimization of websites, email campaigns, and SEO/SEM programs.
- Regularly research, test, and share new industry developments, practices, philosophies, and other learnings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web analytics and related tools.
- Proven working experience with the Google suite of tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, & Data Studio).